REMINDER: Race transfers to another event are valid only on races in 2018.
- The following Transfer and Report elements are strictly applicable only to Spartan Race Europe events in 2018 in the West (France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Greece, Holland).
You can transfer your race to another category or to another event in 2018 via a report code (this code is not personal and can be passed on to someone).
- A deferment code cannot be used for a sold out event. It is the racers responsibility to ensure the event is not sold out before completing the deferment.
- We cannot apply and/or refund a deferment coupon code after a transaction has been completed. If you wish to use your deferment credit for a future race, make sure to defer your race prior to your registration.
- 2018 race transfers are valid only for 2018 events
- At the time of postponement of your race, transfer fees will appear, they vary depending on when you realize the request for report (see below).
- When you defer your registration, you will get a code of the amount that you paid without fees.
- If you can not participate in the race for any reason, it is best to transfer to another race before the event for which you are registered. Transfer fees increase once the event has passed.
When you postpone your registration, you receive a credit voucher (a credit) for a pre-determined amount, regardless of the amount of your payment, the amount is the same, ie the amount paid without fees. service and transfer fees.
- If you are deferring your entry to another person to use, you will still pay the flat deferment fee (CF bellow). Whoever completes the new event registration with the deferment credit will be responsible for paying the price difference, if applicable.They will not be able to use any other discount codes or offers when signing up for the event.
- The deferment credit cannot be used to pay taxes or processing fees. You will need to pay those fees again when you sign up for the new event.
- Any deferment credit remaining after you sign up for the new event will be forfeited. It cannot be used for future events, processing fees, or merchandise.
Get a Deferal code to register for an other race in 2018 or to give to an other participant :
- Head over to Chronotrack (our registration system) and choose "Athlete Account" in the upper right corner:
- Log in or create an account using the SAME email address you used for your original registration.
- In your profile, you'll see "Upcoming" and "Past" events tabs. Locate the race you'd like to defer.
- Once you locate the race you'd like to defer, choose "Change Race" on the right hand side:
- When you click Change Race, you'll have two options:
Change to Another Race: this will allow you to move your Start Times WITHIN the same race date.
Defer my registration for another event: this will allow you to withdraw from this event and receive credit to use at an alternate Spartan France Event. (This includes Saturday to Sunday transfers)
- Choise Defer my registation for another event and pay the fees.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation of your deferral, with a coupon code that can be used to move to the next race of your choice. This coupon code is shown to you onscreen, emailed to you in a confirmation email, and saved for reference and use in the "Coupons" tab of your Chronotrack profile:
*If you're deferring your entry to a friend to use in your place, all you need to do is supply them with this coupon code. They can then proceed with registration as normal. (see #8)
- When you're ready to register for your NEW race, simply go through the registration process as usual for the new event. Input the Deferral Code you received into the Coupon Code box during registration and you will be credited the appropriate amount. Any remaining fees (price difference, Participant insurance, processing charge) will be your responsibility at that time.
- It is up to you to ensure the race you want to transfer to is not sold out and also be aware that events can sell out at any time. It is possible for a heat for event to sell out during the transfer process.
This service is available until the Thursday before the race 18h. He's from :
- 10 € (VAT included) until one week before the event
- 20 € (VAT included) the last week before the event
- Once the service has been activated, the participant will receive a carryover credit code equal to the paid fare (of the same size), less applicable service charges and transfer fees.
- Code is available till 31st of December 2018
- The transfer of a 2018 event is only valid towards a race in 2018
Transfer you to another category:
1. Once you arrive at the time of the change of race, you have the choice of the transfer mode:
Choose the option: Change to another race:
This service is available until Thursday 18h the week before the event, additional fees may be requested as well as category change fees:
- 0 EUR going from Elite to Age Group, Elite to Open and Age Group to Open categories;
- 10 EUR (VAT included) for an Open Transfer to Age Group and Age Group to Elite;
- 20 EUR (VAT included) for an Open transfer to Elite;