REMINDER: Race transfers to another event are valid only on races in 2019.
- The following Transfer and Report elements are strictly applicable only to Spartan Race Europe events in 2019 in the West (France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Greece, Holland).
You can transfer your race to another category or to another event in 2019 via a report code (this code is not personal and can be passed on to someone).
- A deferment code cannot be used for a sold out event. It is the racers responsibility to ensure the event is not sold out before completing the deferment.
- We cannot apply and/or refund a deferment coupon code after a transaction has been completed. If you wish to use your deferment credit for a future race, make sure to defer your race prior to your registration.
- 2019 race transfers are valid only for 2019 events
- At the time of postponement of your race, transfer fees will appear, they vary depending on when you realize the request for report (see below).
- When you defer your registration, you will get a code of the amount that you paid without fees.
- If you can not participate in the race for any reason, it is best to transfer to another race before the event for which you are registered. Transfer fees increase once the event has passed.
When you postpone your registration, you receive a credit voucher (a credit) for a pre-determined amount, regardless of the amount of your payment, the amount is the same, ie the amount paid without fees. service and transfer fees.
- If you are deferring your entry to another person to use, you will still pay the flat deferment fee (CF bellow). Whoever completes the new event registration with the deferment credit will be responsible for paying the price difference, if applicable.They will not be able to use any other discount codes or offers when signing up for the event.
- The deferment credit cannot be used to pay taxes or processing fees. You will need to pay those fees again when you sign up for the new event.
- Any deferment credit remaining after you sign up for the new event will be forfeited. It cannot be used for future events, processing fees, or merchandise.
Get a Deferal code to register for an other race in 2019 or to give to an other participant :
- Head over to Chronotrack (our registration system) and choose "Athlete Account" in the upper right corner.
- Log in or create an account using the SAME email address you used for your original registration.
- In your profile, you'll see "Upcoming" and "Past" events tabs. Locate the race you'd like to defer.
- Once you locate the race you'd like to defer, choose "Change Race" on the right hand side:
When you click Change Race, you'll have two options:
1) Change to another Race:
This service is available until Thursday 6pm the week before the event, additional fees may apply as well as category change fees. The customer has the option to transfer the registration to another registration choice within the same event: (e.g. Elite to Age Group) This service is available until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event and an extra fee will be charged due to the price difference between reg choices.
- €0 - Elite to Age Group, Elite to Open, Age Group to Open, Age Group to Elite
- €20 -Open to Elite or Age Group (including VAT, + 9.5% additive service fees)
2)Defer my registration for another event:
This will allow you to withdraw from this event and receive the credit you paid for it, so it can be used as an alternative Spartan Event.
- The customer needs to activate a deferral within his/hers Chronotrack registration profile.
- This service is available until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event. A service fee will apply of:
- €10,00 including VAT + 9.5% additive service fees until 7 days before the event date
- €20,00 including VAT + 9.5% additive service fees in the last 7 days until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event.
After the payment, you will receive a confirmation of your deferral, with a voucher code that can be used for another race of your choice depending on the mentioned rules. This voucher code is shown to you onscreen, emailed to you in a confirmation email, and saved for reference and use in the "Coupons" tab of your Chronotrack profile:
1 Here you find your code if you defer a race.
2 How to open the Coupon Section in your CT profile
3 The value of your code
4 This means if you have a code from deferral or maybe through a guest pass like a volunteer
5 The ecent you got your code from
6 Events you can use your code for (this can be changed if new events open)
7 The reg choices like Elite or Open
8 Here you can see if your code is still available
9 How long can you use your code for!
*If you're deferring your entry to a friend, all you need to do is to give them your voucher code. They can then proceed with registration as normal. They need to fill in the voucher code they received from you in the Coupon Code box during registration and will be credited the appropriate amount.
When you're ready to register for your NEW race, simply go through the registration process as usual for the new event. Fill in the voucher code you received in the Coupon Code box during registration and you will be credited the appropriate amount. Any remaining fees (price difference, Participant insurance, processing charge) will be your responsibility at that time.
It is up to you to ensure the race you want to transfer to is not sold out and also be aware that events can sell out at any time. It is possible for a heat at an event to sell out during the transfer process.
At some races we have special rules for some special heats like the Blue-Light-Heat for Police or Ambulance.
To register for those races or heats you will need an extended registration code because of the rare spots in those races! If you defer from one of these races, it is not possible to register again without a new "extended registration code". To get one you have to write an email to our support or, of course, you already earned one and just wanna use a code from another deferment. In this case the deferral codes will also work like all other races. It only matters if you got one of these rare codes to open the doors to that heat/race for you!