As soon as you arrive on site:
1. Go to the "Registration" tent near the entrance.
2. Present your Bar Code printed in advance via your registration on your account.
Present it with a piece of identification to the staff present on site. Also return your medical certificate to running or obstacle course or any other sport related to a non-static practice (copies of sports licenses are also valid). The certificate must be less than 1 year old. A medical certificate template is available at the bottom of this article.
3. Go to the "Incription" counter, our teams will guide you.
4. Our teams will give you your timing chip and everything you need for the race.
5. Go to the "marking" stand to mark yourself. You will have the opportunity to put your number on your arms, on your forehead, where you want (optional). This stand can be at the entrance to the starting area.
6. Put on your banner and let the number appear on your forehead so that the photographers can identify you.
7. Attach your timing chip to your shoes with serflex. Thank you for NOT putting the chip in your pocket, you will not be timed.
8. If you want, put your bag in the tent "Bag Check (Consignes)". Attention, the size of the bags is limited and the organization is not responsible in case of loss or theft.
9. Go to the village and look for signs or the arch "DEPART".
10. Now, let's go!