Spartan Race is excited to offer a new, more convenient, Season Pass to you.
Purchase your Pass Here !
In the FR, we are offering the option to choose the categorie that you want for your Season Pass.
- Our ELITE Season Pass, valid for any heat at every race, during the calendar year 2019
(Please Note: Elite Season Pass does not guarantee entry into the Elite heat; you still need to register early to secure your desired heat.)
Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
All FR Pass Memberships include:
- Entry into any/all events during the life of your pass (specific heats are NOT guaranteed)
- Pass valid for registration in eligible heats for your pass (Elite Pass, All heats; Open pass, only Open category heats). Pass is not valid for Kids Races or Spectator registration purchases.
- Reduced cost on multiple per day lap fees
- VIP Notification of New Race Openings
- Partial Discount on special events in 2019
- One free entry for the HH of your choice in France in 2019
- Head over to your ChronoTrack account at: services.athlinks.com and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner. Please log in with the same email address that you used for your purchase.
- Once you are in your ChronoTrack Athlete profile, select the "Membership Tab" and you will see the Spartan Season Pass Membership event. This membership event indicates that you will be able to register for all events that take place within the 2019 calendar year.
- The expiration date will be listed under your membership.
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, sign into your ChronoTrack account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be cancelled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Yes, you will be able to register for one HH of your choice in France in 2019. Mail to be send at the customer service.
- The FR season pass is only valid on eligible races in the FR Races including Andorra.
- The Spartan Membership guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass, but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included, or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non refundable and non transferable.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event and the insurance and other other fees paid are non refundable.
- At this time you are not able to purchase the pass for someone else. The pass does need to be purchased through the intended racers ChronoTrack account.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold out events, however not sold out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.
If you have any additional questions, or specific concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.