2018 FR Trifecta Pass
Purchase your 2018 FR Trifecta Pass here!
Get 1 Sprint, 1 Super, and 1 Beast in 2018 (FR Races Only) for one price. A great way to conquer that Trifecta, or simply save some cash crossing the finish line.
- Trifecta Pass includes the Sprint, Super and Beast registrations ONLY.
Using your Trifecta Pass is easy. Just follow these steps:
- After registering, head over to Chronotrack and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your Chronotrack account (or create an account if this is your first time), with the SAME email address that you used to register for the Trifecta Pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- In your Chronotrack Athlete Profile, locate the "Coupons" tab at the top
- In the Coupons Tab, locate the Trifecta Pass coupon code.
- Use this code in the "coupon code" box during registration for any of the eligible US races.
(Please NOTE: Coupon discount should apply BEFORE checkout, leaving the racer to pay racer insurance and mandatory processing fees ONLY. If you do not see your coupon code apply, please do NOT complete your race registration before contacting Spartan Customer Service.)
There are a few other important details...
- There is two different Trifecta Pass, one for Elite and one for Competitive/Open. The one for Elite allow you to registrate for all the categories of the trifecta races.
- Purchase of the Trifecta Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event, or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. Please read above for instructions on how to use your pass to register for an event.
- Trifecta Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the Trifecta Pass, the racer is still responsible for insurance and any applicable processing fees PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- If you complete a registration using your Trifecta Pass, but are unable to attend, standard deferment policies apply.
- Completed registrations cannot be retroactively credited towards the Trifecta Pass.
- Your Trifecta Pass is ONLY valid for races in 2018. If you do not use all of the races, they will NOT carry over to next year, no exceptions.